-AKADEMIA SZTUK PIEKNYCH w WARSZAWIE Wydzial Grafika -Master
-WYZSZA SZKOLA ARTYSTYCZNA W WARSZAWIE WSA NA WYDZIALE MALARSTWA I TECHNIK MULTIMEDIALNYCH
- Artistic school in Warsaw im. Wojciecha Gersona w WarszawieMagdalena Wozniak Melissourgaki is a Polish Greek artist whose talent and style are compared to Paul Cezzane and Auguste Renoir by art critics. A self-motivated and passionate artist, she combines the classical with modernity, as she takes a timeless subject or topic and presents a modern rendition of it. She redefines and recreates a traditional idea, by imparting expression through brush strokes. She paints in a variety of mediums- oils, pastels, charcoals, and works on various creative projects. Magdalena loves doing portraits and pays special attention to get a true likeness of the eyes as she firmly believes that our “eyes are the windows to our souls”. In her opinion the skillful use of the art isn’t only the attempt of reflection the reality but first of all is the most accurate mirror of emotion.
Magdalena was born and grew up in Poland where from an early age was obvious that her biggest love is painting. She started participate to a lot of art competitions, she has a degree of Fine Art and studied Multimedia Graphics at the Warsaw School of Art. After that she moved to Greece, she developed her talent under the watchful eye of Botis Thalassinos, who was close friend of Salvador Dali.
Magdalena is a co-organizer and Jury committee president at the Aegean Arts International Festival on Crete, member of Biennale, ambassador in Mondial Art Academia and jury at Children’s Art Gallery in Greece. She is curator of the El Greco Museum and she is responsible for the organization of international exhibitions. Over the years she does illustrations, book covers, art installation, animation and sculpture. She has been cooperated with the Archaeological Museum, located on Crete and until now she is making official and certificated copies of the most important artefacts and images from the Minoan Civilization collection. Also, from the true and deep love for art she teaches the sensibility of emotion and beauty to the new generation. She believes that the art influences imagination, calmness and except that, is the most universal language in the world. Furthermore as an art therapist she voluntarily helped people that suffer from mental diseases.
Magdalena is an artist with a lot of great success and the last years her work was presented in few newspapers. Her works are in the collections of many private and corporate collectors from such countries as USA, Canada, Italy, Germany, Greece, Poland, Turkey etc.
In her last exhibition she presented an artwork collection which have shown the connection, but also the difference between the traditional and modern art. The goal of this collection was to pay attention on emotions which are the trait of modern art. Paintings were in couples, one was realistic and the other one was a description of feelings. Main part of the exhibition was dedicated to the metaphor of windows and the light pouring into the dark room. In her work she used different type of technique which influenced for different form of perception the same window. It was a theme which specially encouraged the reflection and made you think about the future.
This exhibition was the key to the imagination and was inviting the visitors to an amazing trip on their reflection
"Without art, creation and fantasy, life is nothing. Art talks about us and speaks to us! Art is a universal language without words."
*Treasury of European Culture in Barczewo / exhibition 3x50 International Review of Modern Art
* Έκθεση στην Αίθουσα Πολιτιστικών Εκδηλώσεων του Δήμου Μεγίστης 200 Χρόνια Πνεύμα Γαλάζιο και Λευκό 09/09-12/09/2021
*Έκθεσης στο Μουσείο Μπουμπουλίνας Σπετσών 200 Χρόνια Πνεύμα Γαλάζιο και Λευκό
*Solo exhibition at the El Greco Museum -topic: "Each wall has its own story": 15 / 08-30 / 08 -2021
*IX MIĘDZYNARODOWY PRZEGLĄD SZTUKI ALETRNATYWY 33 - PAŁAC STRUGA 2021
*Międzynarodowy Przegląd Sztuki Nowoczesnej 3x50
26/06/2021 w BISZTYNKU Galeria Miejska Bisztynek
*International Art Exhibition Galeria Usluga Jazz Bar 28 Maj 2021 r w Galeria Usluga jezz bar Olsztyn
Tarnowskie Centrum Kultury oraz rynek w Tarnowie.
21.05—13.06.2021, Tarnów Poland
*11th International Eco-poster Triennial “The 4th Block”/ in Kharkiv/Museum opening in Kharkiv, Ukraine
*200 Χρόνια Πνεύμα Γαλάζιο και Λευκό: 1821-2021 Exhibition 15-30/05/21Ιερή Πόλη Μεσολογγίου
Πολεμικό Μουσείο Αθηνών στις 5 Ιουνίου 2021.Greece
*‘21 EXPRESSIONS’ International Exhibition 2021 (15 March – 15 July 2021)collaboration project between the ArtFort India and the Faculty of Fine Art ASWARA, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
*3X50 Miedzynarodowy Przeglad Sztuki Wspolczesnej
Exhibition Klub Zgody Ośrodka Kultury Kraków-Nowa Huta 12/04/21-30/04/21 Poland
*3X50 Miedzynarodowy Przeglad Sztuki Wspolczesnej w Warszawie Dorozkarnia 05-31/03/2021
*ALTERNATYWY 33-IX International Art Review-Ostrów Wielkopolski-Poland 08-01/03/2021
* KIODYGRESY II Miedzynarodowy Przeglad Sztuki
Wspolczesnej W OSTRODZIE-Poland 24/09/2020-30/10/2020
• Paros-: Aegean Blue 2020 17-22/07
• SwissArtExpo Zurich 2020/20-24/08
• Corona Virus, World Virtual Museum, 2020
• Artbox/Project Barcelona 2020
• Solo exhibition in El Greco Museum, Crete 2019/02-16/06
• Artbox/ Project Miami 2019/02-08/12
• ArtExpoProject, Venice 2019
• SwissArtExpo Zurich 2019/15-19/08
• The Journey, Palaiochora- Chania 2019 12-20/05
• Art in Rome, Art Galerry Rome 2019/29/06-04/07
• The Folklore Museum, Episkopi 2017/4-12/07
Aegean Art International Festival / International exhibition 2015/04-12/07
*Mondial Art Exhibition- Medal artist of the month - October 2020 France
* International Watercolor Competition Step By Step 2020 -Finalist
Mondial Art Academia • Circle Quarterly Art Review Magazine Contest-Certificate of Artistic Excellence 2020
• Artist of the Year Competition 2019-Circle Foundation for the Art-Honorable Mention Award
• Semi Finalist by the Jury of the ARTbox project MIAMI 2019 ( MIAMI International Art Week December 2019)
• -The Jurney International Art Competition2019 ART FLOW GALLERY -Finalist
• -1st Avard for 8 International BIENNALE -The best Art Techer Award 2018 https://creta24.gr/irakleio-mikroi-mathites-vraveytikan-se-diagonismo-technis/?
• 1st PLACE FOR ANIMATIONS 2017-2018 International Competition for School
• 7 BIENNALE 2016-2017 -1st AWARD- The best art teacher award
UNICEF 2015-2016 3 place for working with Children Poster
SILVER MEDAL2010 EMBASSY OF EGYPT-ATHENSwork with children on the subject of Egypt
*Remedium Magazine interview 08-12-2020
* interview in CreativPaper Magazine 2020 https://issuu.com/creativpaper/docs/creativpaper-issue-20-digital/82?fbclid=IwAR24uiUTyf_HBJiU2Ayx4EiSAMsXE8yNq4UMDU0unmPIy2HWnANGKTf4XuA
* Artist Portfolio Magazine California USA 12/2020
* Step by Step Watercolor Book International
Watercolor Competition 2020 Poland
* Ministry of Culture and Arts of Malaysia The e-book will be published by the Minister of Culture and Arts of Malaysia 2020 https://www.suzlee.com/thebridge... https://online.fliphtml5.com/nfshx/ortv/#p=8
• Art Universal, The Great Encyclopedia of International Art. 2020
• “The new Art Book 2019” from the Art Freaks Global,
• XVI Spotlight magazine Circle foundation for the Art 2019
• Outsider art magazine 3 USA 2019